We are seeking BIPOC, LGBTQIA+SGL and Bilingual Mental Health Providers & Interns to Join our team!
Larada Counseling Services, LLC is owned and operated by a Diverse, Anti-Oppressive, Anti-Capitalistic and Person-Centered framework. We focus on examining how systemic racism impact lives and ways to fight and advocate for yourself and clients.
We seek to work with providers who are committed to providing anti-racist, anti-capitalistic and affirming care to marginalized communities.
Larada Counseling Services, LLC handles marketing, billing, and administrative duties for the providers. So that the providers can focus on meeting the needs of their clients.
Counselor description: Larada is looking for social justice-oriented Delaware, Maryland, or New Jersey LGPC, LCPC, LCSW-C, LSW, and interns. Interns are currently enrolled in a Graduate Program to provide telehealth mental health counseling for children, teenagers, families, adults, couples, and groups. Full-time with a commitment of 18-20 clients per week and part-time with a commitment of 12 clients per week with flexibility to create your own schedule.
- Provide inclusive and affirming mental health counseling to diverse and marginalized populations (BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, immigrants-1st, 2nd and 3rd generation, and trauma survivors)
- Substance use counseling to individuals with history of addiction
- Trauma/Racial trauma informed care
- At least two years experience providing psychotherapy
- Experience in DBT, CBT, EMDR, Imago therapy, Mindfulness, Brain Spotting, and Bilingual
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Implement and review crisis plan
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner (24hrs)
- Interns and Provisionally Licensed Clinicians $30- $55 per session (Intern/Provisional license)
- $100 towards training, license, or travel for events
- Flexibility to create own schedule
- Supportive anti-oppressive and anti-racist work environment
- Fully virtual
- BIPOC consultation groups